To optimize your ASO and app marketing strategy, you need to understand your competition and monitor its various efforts. Laurie Galazzo from Apptweak explains how to monitor your competitors` keywords, ranking, updates and how to benefit from this information.
- Start by analyzing app categories: which one is the most competitive? In which categories are your closest competitors?
- Track your competitors’ keyword rankings performance in time, in different stores, and different locations. This will help you stand out and find new keyword opportunities.
- Always know where your competitors are positioned in the store. Know their ranking evolution globally to position your app and to evaluate your performance as well.
- Watch out for your competitors’ news updates and releases and try to find the best time to release your own new versions according to their strategies.
- Find out what their users think of their app and get useful insights on how you could improve your own app and keywords.
Read more on Medium blog.