Acquiring users is one of the most crucial parts of integrated app marketing efforts. App user acquisition is usually defined as an action of downloading and installing the mobile app through organic search, word of mouth, paid campaigns or referrals. While most companies in the mobile app marketing ecosystem usually concentrate on paid traffic campaigns, there are many more channels to consider when planning your acquisition strategy.
Depending on your campaign goals and marketing strategy, we consider using mobile performance ad networks, mobile video, social platforms (i.e. Facebook and Twitter), RTB programmatic buying and direct media placement at specific niche outlets.
With any approach we take, we closely track your app analytics in order to create a truly profitable marketing strategy.
Using the information we gain from retention analysis and behavioral data, we can determine the best paid channels delivering the highest return on marketing investment (ROMI) and focus acquisition efforts on those areas. It is important to remember that there is no “bad traffic” but there are “unsuitable channels” for your specific app. It is a matter of assessment and evaluation of what works for your particular product or service.
- Implementing a soft launch within limited territory and pre-defined number of installs
- Driving high volume of new app installs to burst campaign
- Targeting specific media in niche markets
- Using the latest industry standards for advanced mobile targeting
- Driving sustainable long-term campaigns for steadily growing the user base
- Measuring, iterating and improving user acquisition
- Post-campaign analysis and recommendations