How To Do Mobile Game Marketing And Stay Profitable (And Sane)
In a saturated market, mobile game has to fight for every player. There are several reasons for that:
- high cost of install and cost per loyal user
- competition with similar apps on app store
- retention rate and the fact that users leave most apps after first 24 hours of using them
- the struggle of building active user base
- the small percentage of paying users
- and many more.
How can mobile game owner efficiently market an app and stay profitable? We have helped lots of game developers to get their app discovered and build an active user base; now we share practical tips and tricks in our guest post on TestNest blog.